More than meets the eye...

CG: Wow. My baby is amazing! Here we have Chaosboy's Australian BIRTHDAY TODAY and he sends me the coolest, most badass gift for Valentine's Day yesterday! I already sent something awesome to Australia but I'm fighting for words and struggling to honour his b'day when I just can't escape the spotlight after this awesome rendering of me as a sexy Transformer. I just can't believe what a surprise this was! I am really in awe at how cool I am.


They call me Chaos Streak and I transform into a pimpin 1958 Plymouth Fury (also famously known as Christine) and my ultimate weapon is mind control (because those manual weapons can get heavy and clunky). My awesome rocket boots enable me to fly around because its easier than turning into a car. And Im also 40 feet tall.


I drive around with Senex Prime, speed racing the corners, always from something shooting at us as we strive to save yet another endagered robot planet. That Senex is such a hottie.

Happy Birthday my love! May we always be on an adventure, drive cool cars and be awesome robots with witty satire and rockin 80's music themes.

0 comments: