Ticketmaster

CG: So a lesbian named Jen gave me her cell number, her work number and her email yesterday at work. I had helped her resolve an issue of transferring information from her computer to a hard drive after all the guys had givein up on her manic craziness. She also wanted me to trade my 12" powerbook for her scooter. Needless to say, I might have lost that piece of paper she gave me...

In other news, I'm going to a show tonight and Ticketmaster hasn't sent me my tickets. What does one do in this situation? Do I pay AGAIN to get in after already purchasing 2 tickets? Should I lay around at home and write a soppy blog about it? Ticketmaster has been called, we will see what happens. The place I'm going is the Crystal Ballroom owned by McMenamins. It's one of the few places in the world that has an original "rolling floor" – awesome for dancing, hard for walking in heels. And I want to take pictures dammit!!

0 comments: