A Prost!

Despite our bad luck, I would like to announce to the table that there have been many good things despite idiots in our beauracracies and Cam and I being so far apart.

A Prost! to hearing back from the Australian Forsenic Dept. in the first place!
A Prost! to Matt being 30!
A Prost! to Kat being 21!
A Prost! to us winning our first Dragon Boat race of the year against Ducky's evil old team!
A Prost! to expensive life jackets!
A Prost! to Chaos Streak looking more like the original drawing than a bunch of polygons!


A Prost! to getting a raise and actually having money to spend!
A Prost! to Widmer and their yummy consumable beer
A Prost! to Portland for not raining for an entire week!
A Prost! to Cam's patience, for he is doing all the legwork here. I'm just waiting here patiently for him :D
A Prost! to bicycles, even if they don't go fast and make funny noises
A Prost! to blogging. Because it makes me realize how much more you can do in your time and how much recording can be done, even if your audience couldn't care less
AND A Prost! to love. Because I wouldn't typing this if I wasn't prepared to wait for however long it takes for Cam to get over here. My one and only.

0 comments: