Not just a bike...

It's amazing how a bike can change the ways of life. Instead of walking, you fly. Instead of taking the bus, you go your own route. Even this giant clunky excuse for a bike is just makes going places so much more invigorating.

There have been a few posts lately about love. And here is another one. Even though this bike and I aren't to that commited level of the relationship as of yet, it still helps me to "love" Portland just that extra bit.


It's a loaner at the moment. But it's heavy and has big baskets on the back. It'll be the grocery totin' bike until Cam and I get a set of sweet mountain kicking bikes. In the meantime, I wish I could always be riding in the sun, whistling a tune, with a baguette and a fresh cut of flowers in the back, rolling along.

0 comments: