Work!!!!

I'm so excited!

Almost a year after I left my last job in Australia, I have paid employment! It's just a short term assignment through 52 Ltd, but it's a start!

At the moment, it's just a three day stint at Wacom (purveyors of fine graphics tablets) in a production-only role, but it could be a little longer as well, maybe a week or so. Everything I do there will be Top Secret; I have to sign a confidentiality agreement when I start. Getting there will be interesting, as they're way out in the far south-east of Vancouver on the other side of the Columbia River. There is public transport there, but it's going to be a long trip at each end of the day. At the moment, I don't really care - I'm going to make some money!!!

52 Ltd have also given my name to Nike for a 6-month contract doing design on-site with them, which would be very exciting. Could be a while before I hear back on that job, however.

Have I mentioned that I'm excited??

0 comments: