News from the front

So I've been working out at Wacom for a couple of days now and I just have to say... God, I've missed doing this! Designing is what I do, and I have just realised how much I need it to get my brain in gear: solving problems, dealing with technical issues, getting things done.

The teams is small, but a lot of fun to work with. They produce a lot of material, both internal and external, so there's plenty to do. I seem to have come on board just as they've hit a busy patch, so my initial three day stint looks like it may be extended into next week. Who knows? Piotr, another freelance designer who also came in through 52 Ltd, was originally signed up for a three month contract. He's still there a year later.

The commute to far south-east Vancouver (by both MAX and bus) was pretty simple, although it takes a long time: almost an hour and a half. Fortunately, I've only had to do it once, as Piotr lives fairly nearby and has a car... makes things a lot easier and lets me sleep in a bit in the mornings...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like things are looking up! Good luck with the jobs and keep in contact.

     
  2. OK our tongues are hanging out, so what is going on. Repondez s'il vous plait.

    Maman