Portfolio updated!

When I was first arrived in the US, I quickly threw together a web portfolio of my design work to make applying for jobs easier. No need to send a huge PDF of samples with my cover letter and resume; rather, I can just send a link to the site. However, it was very hurriedly done and probably didn't show my work off in the best way.

So I've spent a little while over the last few weeks redoing it, and I couldn't be happier! It looks very slick now, with a neat three column layout that works really well across the entire site. I think I now have a better portfolio site than some of the agencies I've worked at, but then, it always seems hard for agencies to find the time to sit down and do some proper self-promotion!

So head on over to take a look. Let me know what you think!

0 comments: