Hey, did you know we don't sell iPhones?

So, its not the most exciting aspect of my life but I thought I would touch up on work here. While Cam gets to lounge at home I get to answer iPhone questions but mostly tell people that we don't have them. Its a cool product, don't get me wrong, but I am really enjoying how this product has taken over everyone's mind. People are crazed I tell ya. They come in and get MAD that we don't offer them. One woman tried to trade in her iPod. And its not that we wouldn't take it, she just wouldn't have it any other way than to get an iPhone in return. Store credit just wouldn't do. People should be lucky that Portland has some left at all. Chicago sold out in 50 minutes. So if you want to get an iPhone, get one, and then come to me for all your accessories. Cause, Apple will let us carry those. It's still fun watching the ongoing scurry.

We made our own iPhone.*


*Not real iPhone

0 comments: