W+K Application Submitted

Well, I've put a lot of hard work and thought into my application and I finally sent it off last night – two days before deadline! I'm really pleased with the way it turned out: it looks great, tells a good story and also puts forward the way I see the world through my "designer's eyes".

I've already got a receipt email back from W+K saying that the review process will take 2-4 weeks, so here's hoping! I really don't think I could have done any better. Once final submissions to W+K have closed, I'll post the PDF for people to look at, but until then, everyone will have to fend for themselves!

On another note, 52 Ltd still haven't got back to me on my résumé submission, which is a little disappointing. I'll get in touch with them soon to see what's up... maybe it got lost in the pre-Christmas rush.

0 comments: