ASAP indeed

Suddenly the tables have turned and I'm the one having nothing to do but wait while Cam runs around to do a hundred errands at once! And yes, I am complaining. But we are sooo thrilled that suddenly we have an ETA and that is going to be very soon!! I have reached a point where, no matter where I am at or what i am doing, I feel tired of always doing it alone. I have been able to live alone for years, travel alone, be content doing my own thing. But I am so ready now for Cam and I to start sharing our personal existences with each other! We've been there, done that and now we are going to mesh like peanut butter and jelly. And now I kinda feel like illustrating that....

Whats also more thrilling is that people ask me about Cam and when he is arriving all the time. As if there was a genuine concern for when our reunion will be happening! These are people, whom most of the time, I can't remember their names... It's a beautiful thang. And now that it is starting to get warmer, an All American BBQ is certainly required in order to induce Cam's new status of Americanish!! Huzzah!!

Nothing much else to report except that I am more excited everyday for my love to show up at my door. And the fact that I STILL have tortillas in my fridge.

0 comments: