These days things are getting interesting! Today Cam and I sign a hundred pieces of paper for our new abode! I'm feeling anxious of moving everything and accomplishing everything that I want to do to our new house. Luckily, there is no fixing up to do but there is a lot of painting in order to make it our own. Moving day is Sunday so far and we will have a few friends helping us move boxes of transformers and goods. Hopefully, I'll feel up for documenting the event, maybe with some video!

Cam has been supporting me and my mood swings a lot lately. Yesterday, I felt on top of the world but last night I felt so drained and heavy, I had to go bed barely able to eat a PB&J. Our photo shoot of my preg progress has fallen behind as I have little energy after work to get any of my million projects worked on. This morning, having nothing in my stomach I was super nauseous and caused more concern to Cam who now knows he has to force me to eat when I'm feeling my lowest. Other than that, I have forgotten for awhile that I am pregnant. I eat the same as I always have but am more conscious of eating more vegetables and better nutrients. I should be eating more than I am, but it is difficult to get past the mentality of feeling gluttonous and heavy after always feeling the need to be fit my whole life. As I begin to show more, which is very slight at the moment, this mentality should pass and I'll start to accept the whole thing.
Work hasn't changed too much and neither have people's attitudes toward me. When I first told coworkers, they would go out of their way to help me out but now it seems to have fallen out of attention. I pay slightly more attention to children than I used to but am still wary of them. They are strange and unpredictable. Cam is a child's favorite as proven when he went and hung out with a friends two year old the other day. He has also had little contact with children but really enjoyed reading to him and playing with his toys with him. The kid was a wreck when he finally had to be put down to bed and made quite the commotion.
Doctors appointment is next Wednesday so more pictures are coming! Stay tuned! Hopefully, we will work with our regularly scheduled OB and all goes well!

0 comments: