Election day come early!

I've been looking forward to the upcoming Australian election for a long, long time: at last we seem to have a half-decent chance of ridding ourselves of Little Johnny and his cronies. So I've been meticulously organised and have got all my forms in to the Australian Electoral Commission to make sure I can have my say. My ballots arrived today, including the by-now traditional table cloth-sized Senate form (anyone feel like numbering from 1 to 79 below the line?). They're all filled out now, ready to head back home and help vote the Libs out. My only regret is that I didn't change my registered voting address back to my parents' house before I left: that way I could have personally voted against the garden gnome myself in Bennelong... go Maxine!

1 comments:

  1. You really are remiss, Maxine may need just that one vote. Rest assured we do not want garden gnomes and wait with bated breath to see the impossible happen' In 72 we almost saw Billy McMahon get it done to him, may we live to see it done to Johnny.
    It is good to see you carrying out your civic duty.